(All Prices Excluding Shipping)
GO! filters remove over 99.9% of:
- Metals and chemicals including Chlorine, Fluoride Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron Lead, Gold, Silver and Aluminium
- Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde
- Water borne viruses including Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Polio, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses, Reoviruses
- Bacteria including: Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus Dysentery, Botulism, Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis Leptospirosis – Weil's Disease Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
- Water borne pathogens and oocystes (protozoa) including: Giardia lamblia Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm Echinococcosis Ascariasis Coenorosis Schistosomiasis Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness) Threadworm Guinea Worm Hookworm Roundworm Pinworm Onchiocerca Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water. Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc. Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes. Not effective on sea water.
One filter weighs 18g.
Biodegradable filter membrane and recyclable plastic end caps and shroud cover.